Anything RP Site
Anything RP Site
Anything RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On this site, you may talk about anything and everything. Part RP, part RANDOM.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survival of the Stereotypes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

Survival of the Stereotypes Empty
PostSubject: Survival of the Stereotypes   Survival of the Stereotypes I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:01 am

We have all seen or read a movie or book that always had a group of people who thought they were better than the rest. In chick flicks or gooey movies and books, that group is the Preppys or the Jocks. In dark books and horror movies, the group is the emos or the goths. On this site, you can join the battle between the "good" (Preppy and Jock) and the 'bad" (Emo and Goth) and see if your group hold it out until the end. There is always the twist of a goth or emo falling in love with one fromm the other side though..

[url=goth-emo-jock-preppy.forumotion.com]Click[/url]
Back to top Go down
https://anything-rp-site.forumotion.com
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Stereotypes   Survival of the Stereotypes I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:45 pm

usedstereotypewrongusedstereotypewrongusedstereotypewrongusedstereotypewrongusedstereotypewrongusedstereotypewrongusedstereotypewrongusedstereotypewrong:3
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Stereotypes   Survival of the Stereotypes I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:36 pm

How?
Back to top Go down
https://anything-rp-site.forumotion.com
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Stereotypes   Survival of the Stereotypes I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Click
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Stereotypes   Survival of the Stereotypes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival of the Stereotypes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anything RP Site :: Advertisements :: Advertisements-
Jump to: