Anything RP Site
Anything RP Site
Anything RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On this site, you may talk about anything and everything. Part RP, part RANDOM.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:01 am

This is for mine and Bright's new site, P:MD. We want to see how it will work out! ^_^
Nowadays, there's a new kind of hero...

...And they look a little like this.

Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Poketeam

Become a Pokemon, discover lost treasure, make friends, and if you're one of the lucky ones, save the world. Legendary Pokemon have been stirring--------- and you, a simple, novice adventurer is the one to put them back to sleep. Create your guild, or join one. Allow Athena, the Ninetales, guide you as your Guildmaster, or steer your own rebellious path. The choice is yours'.
Battle other Pokemon in order to get to the treasure of the dungeon first, or allow them to join your team.

A guild must have a name, and at least two to five members. Members may be aquired over time, but the limit is two.
Leader: The leader of the group. Everyone answers to him/her.
Captain: The leader's second in command. Normally the battle strategist.
Item-Keeper: Holds the items. Normally the most responsible in the group.
Ambassador: The one who can talk their way through things. Normally avoids a battle. Also the cheerleader of the group.
Secretary: The one who gets the group the quests, the one who sorts everything out. The most organized.

Example:

Example Guild
Leader: Flames the Chimchar
Captain: Terra the Turtwig
Item Keeper: Pudge the Munchlax
Ambassador: Penelope the Pikachu
Secretary: Pippy the Piplup

Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon 3602631718_4c6e548f37_z

The Item-Keeper (CHARIZARD) of a group spots the legendary Pokemon, Shaymin, in her Air Forme.

PLEASE NOTE:
The first five people to sign up will be in the same guild. And so on, and so forth. If only seven people sign up, there will be a guild of five and a guild of two. No exceptions! It will be different on the site, however. There will be guild sign ups.
iT IS YOUR DECISION AS TO WHO GETS WHICH POSITION, AND THE NAME.

you must have a nickname!!!!! no species name!
Most of these should be teenagers.
Age is: Hasn't Hatched--------- Hatchling------- Child--------- Teenager ---------- Young Adult -------- Adult ---------- Senior
Please change the dialogue to your character's personaility. Do not use the entire default dialogue. Some parts may be kept.
FIVE MOVES ONLY, PLEASE CHECK: Bulbapedia
How you use it EXAMPLE: Ninetales uses Dark Pulse by spouting out a flamethrower of darkness.

Code:

[center][color=red][size=15]Tell me A bit about yourself[/color][/size]

"Hi, I'm [color=red]NAME HERE[/color]. I am a [color=red]MALE OR FEMALE[/color]. I'm still a [color=red]AGE HERE[/color], but that's okay! In a Guild, I'd love to be the [color=red]PREFFERED GROUP POSITION HERE[/color]. My species is [color=red]SPECIES NAME HERE[/color], and I couldn't be more proud! The type of my species is [color=red]TYPE HERE[/color] and we demolish [color=red]STRENGTH HERE[/color] but don't get us too close to [color=red]WEAKNESS HERE[/color]. One day, I hope to be a full fledged [color=red]LAST EVOLUTION HERE[/color]. The Legendary Pokemon that I would most like to see is [color=red]LEGENDARY POKEMON HERE[/color], because [color=red]ASSUMED GENDER [He's, She's][/color] just so [color=red]TRAIT[/color]! I will love to help my team and rescue Pokemon, capture treasure, and have a great time!"

[color=cyan][size=15]Wow! You're pretty interesting. Tell me more![/color][/size]

"[color=cyan] BRIEF PERSONAILITY IN DIALOGUE FORM[/color]"

[color=green][size=15] You seem great. Where did you come from?[/color][/size]

[size=15][color=green] BRIEF HISTORY IN DIALOGUE FORM[/color][/size]

[color=yellow]Tell me about your abiltiies.[/color]

[color=yellow]Moveset[/color]:
[LIST]
[*]Move Name; Type; How you use it
[/LIST]
[color=yellow]Special Ability:[/color] "In dialogue form ,tell about it's effects."

[*img] IMAGE HERE[/img*]

[/center]

No you may not have a character like mine. Please use a first/second evolution. No final evolutions. None older than Young Adult.

Tell me A bit about yourself

"Greetings. I am Athena. I am a female. I am aged as a Senior, but that does not mean I cannot hold my own in a battle, and my wit is as sharp as ever.
In a Guild, I prefer being the Leader. That must be why I started my own guild. My species is Ninetales, and of course I am proud. The type of my species is
Fire and we singe Grass but fall to Water. I still remember my days as a Vulpix. My favourite memory
as an adventurer is seeing Mew, because she's veryintriguing.! I love guiding the new adventurers along their journey."

Wow! You're pretty interesting. Tell me more!

"I'm normally very civil, and calm. But don't get me worked up. I will attack-------- It is the nature of my species. Some would describe me as enchanting, as even in my old age, I still appear and sound young, for my species can live for 1,000 years, unlike any other species besides Legendaries. I love new, eager Pokemon ready to take on the world. I often come off as mysterious, as I am, a mystery to most. Yet still, the best way to describe me is Wise, which even I know that I am. "

You seem great. Where did you come from?

" I was born six hundred and seventy eight years ago, before there were ever Guilds or teams. My mother was a Ninetales (Metis) and my father was an Umbreon (Cyrus), and I had a sister, an Eevee(Isabelle) , who died long ago. I have lived in countless places, been to countless dungeons, and seen countless things. Too many to explain. Now, I reside as the Guildmaster, which is a place for all guilds too live and have a base of operations."

Tell me about your abiltiies.

Moveset:

• Fire Blast; Fire; A jet of flaming hot energy emits from my muzzle, and can cause much damage.
  • Extrasensory; Psychic; I can use this to sense my opponets whereabouts, see into the future, and attack with psychic powers. Sometimes I can even read minds.
  • Dark Pulse; Dark; An aura of darkness surrounds me, and I summon a fire blast of darkness from my muzzle.
  • Psycho Shock; Psychic; An electric sense of psychic energy attacks my opponets.
  • Flamethrower; Fire; I create a flametrower of fire from my muzzle.

Special Ability: "Flash Fire: It protects me from all fire type moves and boosts my energy when around fire.."

Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Ninetales_by_Kikariz

Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:39 pm

"Hi, I'm Comet. I am a FEMALE. I'm still a Young Adult, but that's okay! In a Guild, I'd love to be the Leader. My species is Umbreon, and I couldn't be more proud! The type of my species is DARK and we demolish DArkness? but don't get us too close to Fire?. One day, I hope to be a full fledged Umbreon. The Legendary Pokemon that I would most like to see is Darkai, because He's just so Awesome! I will love to help my team and rescue Pokemon, capture treasure, and have a great time!"

" "hi, my name is Comet and I love hanging in the moonlight. Warning to everyone here, my mood usually reflects my power, so Im pretty gloomy or mad. I get alongwith people usually, but it depends on if I can trust you.""

"I was born 23 years ago. She knows little about the outside world, meaning anything outside of her thoughts."

Moveset:

• Moonlight;Normal;
  • Assurance;Dark;
  • Fake Attack;Dark
  • Pursuit;Dark
  • Guard Swap; Phychic

Special Ability: "In dialogue form ,tell about it's effects."

Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon 145px-197Umbreon

Moonness, you killed me with all this typing.

Back to top Go down
https://anything-rp-site.forumotion.com
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:54 pm

I said you were supposed to change Dialogue to fit your characters' personaility. o3o Please do. Like, "My species is Umbreon, now get off my back." or "Who cares if I'm an Umbreon or not?" or something that fits your personaility.

Also, please describe how she uses each move. And your ability will be on Bulbapedia, some Pokemon have more than one, but please choose one. I put the link to Bulbapedia in the first post.

Sorry, I worked really hard on this... @___@
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Thanks, everyone. Sooooooooooooooo much. I worked so hard on this.... whatever. Mid, just delete this.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Moonness, you DID work hard of this. Are you sure you dont want to give it a few more days chance???
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Well, I did post this several times and everyone ignored me... So... I'll wait a few more days. v__v;
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Dont give up yet buddy.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:16 am

Do I have much of a choice?
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:26 am

You always have a choice. You want this RP creation gone, then I can delete it. Its your choice.
Back to top Go down
Callie

Callie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:17 pm

"Hi, I'm Star. I am a female. I'm still a Teenager, but I'm very useful when it comes to being peppy and cheerful! In a Guild, I'd love to be the Ambassador because I absolutely adore talking and keeping things in tact! My species is Pichu, and I couldn't be more proud! The type of my species is Eletric(shocking isn't it?) and we demolish Water types but don't get us too close to Ground types. One day, I hope to be a full fledged Raichu. The Legendary Pokemon that I would most like to see is Shaymin, because she just so fly (literally :D)! I will love to help my team and rescue Pokemon, capture treasure, and have a great time!"

" Hi everyone! Star here to tell you about myself a little more. I'm a Pichu with a fetish for the color purple! I'm very ecstatic and love to talk and meet new people. If I was a human, I'd be a model! I love going on adventures and I love finding new places. I'm a vegetarian and won't eat anything but fresh grown food. I hope you find me intresting enough to be your Ambassador!
Love,
Star <3
"

I was owned by a kid named Anne. When she grew up she went off to college and left me. So, I decided to go on adventures. I hope she won't miss me!

Moveset:

• Charge Beam; Eletric; A thunderbolt of lightning comes from me and hits one foe.
  • Discharge; Eletric; A cloud of electricity poofs around me and hits everyone around.
  • Magnetic Charge;Eletric; Charging my immunity to ground moves for 5 moves.
  • Scratch; Normal; I scratch my opponent.
  • Tackle; Normal; I tackle my opponent
    Shock Wave: This move never misses and when I use it, little waves on energy shoots out at my opponent.

Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Pichu

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anything RP Site :: Creations for RP's :: Creations for RP's-
Jump to: