Anything RP Site
Anything RP Site
Anything RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On this site, you may talk about anything and everything. Part RP, part RANDOM.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silent Hill RP

Go down 
+2
Danielle
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:13 pm

I didn't see it coming. A blinding light, like headlights, blinded me, and hear I was. A foggy ash and mist blocked my sight as I walked up the path abandoning my car. Something pulled me hear. After some time, I looked up at the dusty sign and new. Welcome to Silent Hill
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:59 pm

OOC: come on Ja6y, is all of your Rp starters gonna be in 1st person? XD

Danielle sat up painfully, feeling intense pain in her lower back. She looked around, bleary eyed, and sighed. She had come here again, what a mistake.
Back to top Go down
https://anything-rp-site.forumotion.com
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:50 pm

OOC:Might keep it like that for this one o3o

I scratched my head. The name sounded familiar. Oh yeah, Brookhaven! Without thinking about it, my feet carried me onward.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Luna walked along the road. Her car had just run out of gas and she figured might as well. She noticed a sign saying Silent Hill. Wonderful name for a town in the middle of nowhere. She thought and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:26 pm

OOC:Alright, switching to 3rd

Mark walked until he found a street filled with buildings. The ash still fell. He picked up a map from the ground, and examined it.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Luna found herself in the town. "Wow. Really dead here aint it?" she kicked at the dust on the ground which sprung up.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:51 pm

OOC: Thank you Jay...*reads the 1st prson and gets a headache* your doing..

Danielle groaned slightly and jumped to het feet. Silent Hill, long time no see... she thought to herself, walking towards the center of the town.
Back to top Go down
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Mark remembered briefly. The crowded streets. The happy people. Where did it all go. The place was abandoned, and a bit creepy.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Luna kept walking until she saw a figure in the middle of the town. She ran to see what was up with this place.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Danielle was turning the corner when she caught sight of a person walking towards another person and ducked, not wanting to be seen.
Back to top Go down
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Mark heard footsteps, and took out a combat knife he had, just in case. Though, when he saw Luna, he put it down. "S-sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:56 pm

OOC: and here we go. you might as well put "Mark falls in live with her" Jay

Danielle watched from her hiding spot, smiling when she saw the knife.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Luna smiled. "It's fine. It's just good to see a friendly face."
Back to top Go down
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Mark managed a smile. "Never thought I'd see this place again. What a ghost town."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Luna nodded. "I've never been here. My car ran out of gas and I just started walking."
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 pm

"Bad place to walk chick." Danielle whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:00 pm

"Ah, that is odd." He read the signs. Book Store....Bar.....Butcher Shop
He wouldn't want to go there. The town was creepy enough.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Luna nodded. "Well the name matches the town. Silent Hill. It's pretty silent but I don't really see a hill."
Back to top Go down
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:02 pm

"I guess we are on it...I seem to be drawn here though." he murmured, walking up the street.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Luna followed him. "So what happened here? Do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

Silent Hill RP Empty

Danielle tried to get closer to the people, but tripped halfway to her next hiding spot and cursed.
Back to top Go down
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:05 pm

"I was in a car accident near here. I was taken..," He stopped at a large medical physicality. "...Here."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Luna nodded. "Wow. Well... Are you from here? Were you born here?"
Back to top Go down
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Mark shook his head. "No, but I have gone here for some vacations. It was a nice place....until..."

Last edited by Jay~sama on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:08 pm

"Until what?" Luna asked quizzically. She looked around at the dead place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silent Hill RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill RP   Silent Hill RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next