Anything RP Site
Anything RP Site
Anything RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On this site, you may talk about anything and everything. Part RP, part RANDOM.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

first topic about the island

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

first topic about the island Empty
PostSubject: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Rose had been enjoing her night when a huge storm hit the ship. While the waves were roling a glass ball rolled off of one of the shelfs and nocked her out.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:34 pm

alex who had jumped out of the watter ran over to rose
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Sunny was walking in her cabin when the matress fell off her bed and knocked her out
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:37 pm

a table hit alex in the back of the head and knocked him out
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:39 pm

*sunny woke up and her cabin was under water she opened the door and trudged to her friends cabins "rose! alex! wake up the ship is sinking!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:40 pm

rose had woken up at the feeling of water lapping at her feet and a hot substance running down her face and then felt alex's and sunny's footsteaps on the floor pannels and started a unknowing screaming.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:42 pm

ooc:hes knocked out
"rose! the ship is sinking!" she yelled trying to get alex up
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:43 pm

alex wolk up" get up we got to go" alex said
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Sunnys head was dunked under then she blacked out
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:46 pm

occ:i know but she felt his footsteaps before he passed out

ic:rose got up still screaming and noticed sunnys head was under water and she soon came to her senses to try and drag sunny off the ship "alex help" she cryed.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:47 pm

alex grabed sunnyes hand and draged her out
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:50 pm

When the trio was out of the boat they soon found that all the boats except one was gone. "hurry in here" she said her head still bleeding but it was numb.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:52 pm

alex slaped sunny on the face than grabed a first aid kit thet was floting
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:52 pm

sunny tried to wake up but now matter how much she forced herself she couldnt wake up she couldnt open her eyes and she couldnt move and then she stopped breathing help! help me!!!! she thought
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:55 pm

" god d'arivt " alex said " she stoped breathing"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:56 pm

rose dropped her feet and quickly tryed cpr that she learned from heath class in school "put her head down" she said between breaths.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 pm

alex did as he was told
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 pm

rose quickly tilted her head back and continued doing cpr
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 pm

sunny woke up and coughed up water in between breathes "i'm never going on a cruise again"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:00 pm

rose laughed "thank goodness your alive atleast, now lets get off of the boat quick" she said looking around and noticing some sharp rocks close to the boat.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:01 pm

" why dont u think thiss is fun " alex joked
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:01 pm

lowers life boat and rows towards shore
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:03 pm

is in boat with them

Last edited by Red on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:04 pm

occ:umm theres only one boat left lol
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:05 pm

ooc:wow
Sunny reached shore and jumped out lieng down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first topic about the island   first topic about the island I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first topic about the island
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anything RP Site :: RP's :: Open Role Plays.-
Jump to: