Anything RP Site
Anything RP Site
Anything RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On this site, you may talk about anything and everything. Part RP, part RANDOM.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:16 pm

I dont care who you are or what you think you can do. This is MY site and you obey MY rules. We do NOT spam on this site, understand? Since you joined this site, you dont listen to Liz, but to be or the mod. You do as we say, not the opposite. I will be more then happy to delete you. If you are from the forums, and I will know if you are, post here, and tell me who you are. Please dont make me delete you.
Back to top Go down
https://anything-rp-site.forumotion.com
Claire

Claire

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:43 pm

I'm Ebonykit. ._.;;
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:53 pm

I know who you are. :P, I was talking to Lizzy and her friends hell fire, Jericho(SPAMMER), and Brightcloud.
Back to top Go down
Elina

Elina

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Hey, I'm bright. I'm from the forums, so I'm posting here like you asked me to do.
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:57 pm

xD Lolkay. :3
I just hadn't posted in the other board and was like.
"...oh snap. o.o;"
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Thank you Bright. That makes one person who has brains...do you think you could get Jericho and whoever Hellfire to post here also?
Back to top Go down
Elina

Elina

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Thank you! I may be able to get Jericho to Come here, because I know him from the forums, but he's the only one I know. I'll do my best.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:51 pm

Ok, thanks. Make sure jericho keeps his zombie talk away from me please, unless he makes a RP about it....i get it enough from Liz.
Back to top Go down
Elina

Elina

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:01 pm

Alright, Ill try. I left a message for him on the forums, but I don't know if he got it. I'll ask him again later if he doesn't reply.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Alright, thank you again.
Back to top Go down
Elina

Elina

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:11 pm

You're welcome. He said he'd post.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Thats a little harsh. lol! I am Atreyu the Chosen. And how am I a spammer?
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Its supposed to be harsh, how ele am I going to get you zombie lovers to listen to me? First thing you [posted that I deleted was called spam. It was uneeded.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:34 pm

-facepalm- You can start by having some respect for your friends and the people around you. And second, its not nice to just judge somebody for one of their interests.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:37 pm

I was joking.

And, yes, yes i know that. You can thank Liz for my bad mood. I trying ok? I dont mean to be bossy and other crap like that....hard to break the habit
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:41 pm

Sorry, I couldn't sense the sarcasm through my screen. Lol, you can still be bossy, just don't do it in an aggressive way. Be assertive enough so people understand what you are talking about, but have enough self control so that you don't make yourself look like an a******. No offense intended.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Yes, its hard to send sarcasm. It always wants to stay with me. Trust me, it wont be hard to keep myself from being an a@@hole. Anyways...why is your avi so scary?
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:48 pm

I can make it worse. Want to see me do it? Twisted Evil And that is Sephiroth. I hate to be a drooling fanboy, but Sephiroth is the most awesome bad@$$ there is. Except for Pyramidhead.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:51 pm

..Im lost..who is Sephiroth and Pyramidhead? and sure..
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:09 am

Sorry I poofed. >.< Whats with the emo stuff? Anyway, if you don't know maybe you should look it up, lol
Back to top Go down
lizzy

lizzy

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:04 am

Ello. Sry I haven't been able to post until now. I've been busy. (DO NOT TACKLE ME, JERICHO!)
Back to top Go down
lizzy

lizzy

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am

BTW, I'm LuvbooksbyErincat, LuvbooksbyErincat2, and Porkear. :p
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:18 pm

I know who you are Shane lover (JK!!!!!!!) ANYWAY, I like Emo stuff..you can ask Liz.
Back to top Go down
lizzy

lizzy

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:18 pm

(-Is ignoring the Shane thing-)EMO STUFF IS AWESOME! ...So is Kingdom Hearts. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.   forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forums.warriorcats.com Members COME HERE OR BE DELETED.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next