Anything RP Site
Anything RP Site
Anything RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On this site, you may talk about anything and everything. Part RP, part RANDOM.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves Empty
PostSubject: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Hello G.H.O.S.T. Squad. Here is your first mission. A greedy old thief is retiring, and no one is able to catch him in the act anymore, putting him in his rightful place. That is where you come in. He is surrounded by explosives, cameras, and a whole bunch of guards with AK-47s. Kill him and his guards. Leave no survivors. Leave no evidence. I am counting on you G.H.O.S.T. Squad. I will send your pay if you succeed.

Macin was done reading aloud the note to the other two recruits. So far, they were the only ones. Well, so far. New ones should appear sometime.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:42 pm

"Thats all?" Danielle hissed, agitated. Things were too easy,
Back to top Go down
https://anything-rp-site.forumotion.com
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:45 pm

"We are new, moron." Macin snapped, putting on his helmet. "The general needs to see how we handle."
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:48 pm

"Watch it boy!" Danielle hissed.
Back to top Go down
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Macin didn't answer. "Get into uniform. We have a long day"
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Danielle smiled, then grabbed her jacket. "Done."
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:50 am

"Is that really all you need?" Navi stood up, having been leaning on the wall. "A girl like you... pfft, 'probably need to be armored enough to pass off as a robot just to protect herself."
She went forward and grabbed her vest and other accessories to keep her flexible, but covered.

Last edited by Claire on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Macin grinned. "Alright. We need to take the helicopter and land about a mile from the estate. Make sure not to die."

The helicopter was pretty new and had great weapons. He saw the estate over the horizon, and started to land. "Get ready and move out!"
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:56 pm

"No kidding?" Navida smirked and rolled her eyes. Death wouldn't be a good thing, no sir.

After they landed near the ground, she jumped off, hugging her sniper. She wondered weather it'd be better to find good ground to watch and cover them, or go with for closer protection. She wish she knew the estate good enough to tell.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Danielle rolled her eyes, seeing the guns. "Stupid worthless weapons."
Back to top Go down
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:13 pm

"Weapons that can kick your a**." Macin murmured. He trekked up the path, and looked into his binoculars. "Navi, take out those guard please."
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Danielle scoffed. "That I doubt." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:34 pm

"Learn you weapons, lady." She teased lightly and found a good spot to aim. Slipping on her silencer, she saw there were two standing, looking too bored for their own good. Bored to death? She laughed lightly at the thought of her little lame pun.

She aimed carefully, held her breathe, and fired. Both down in one shot.
Back to top Go down
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Macin grinned. "Move forward, before they discover us." he commanded, and ran forward, gun in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Danielle sighed, following."At least I'm no coward."
Back to top Go down
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:46 pm

"No fighting!" Macin replied icily. "We are a team...on job!"
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:48 pm

"What about off the job? Danielle mumbled, "Can I kill you then?"
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:49 pm

"Chill, people." Navi muttered as she followed the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:52 pm

Danielle mumbled something under her breath, but otherwise was silent.
Back to top Go down
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Suddenly, multiple men with guns appeared. "Duck!" Macin shouted, as gunfire erupted.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Danielle sighed and ducked. HATE GUNS! she shouted in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Navi gasped and shouted something her mother would have shoved soup in her mouth for uttering, diving behind a nearby tree she aimed and took a man down.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Danielle thought of something. Smiling, she slowly stood up.
Back to top Go down
FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

FuriousLittleCinnamonBun

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Macin fired and hit a couple of people. "Get down!" Macin yelled.
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Danielle shook her head. She had a plan in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves   G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G.H.O.S.T. Squad Mission 1: Thieves
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next